Talk to Us
Eve College offers this qualification suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role, use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Office Administrator, Analyst, Personal Assistant, Project Officer, Sales Assistant or Sales Agent.
Entry to this course is restricted to those who:
• Year 12 Certificate (or equivalent) or pass the Language/Literacy/ Numeracy (LLN) requirements
• Are over the age of 18 years
• Minimum score of Upper Intermediate English (IELTS 5.5)
The training and assessment schedule is designed around: 15 hours’ face to face per week, for the whole duration of 52 weeks and 5 hours unsupervised-self-paced learning per week.
Start dates: January, April, July and October
Visa: Student (Allows you to work biweekly, unlimited hours during the holidays)
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
- BSBREL401 Establish networks
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment