Talk to Us
Eve College offers this qualification to candidates with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators. These roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions. Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Executive Officer, Project Consultant, Administrator, Business Development Manager, Project Coordinator, Business Sales Team Leader, Entrepreneur or Small Business Owner.
Entry to this course is restricted to those who:
• Year 12 Certificate (or equivalent) or pass the Language/Literacy/ Numeracy (LLN) requirements
• Are over the age of 18 years
• Minimum score of Upper Intermediate English (IELTS 5.5)
The training and assessment schedule is designed around: 15 hours’ face to face per week, for the whole duration of 104 weeks and 5 hours unsupervised-self-paced learning per week.
Start dates: January, April, July and October
Visa: Student (Allows you to work biweekly, unlimited hours during the holidays)
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG507 Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBHRM501 Manage human resources services