Talk to Us
Eve College offers this qualification to candidates working in a variety of roles within the human resources sector who have a sound theoretical knowledge base in human resources management and demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that human resources functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area.
Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources Manager, Senior Human Resources Officer, Business Manager or Small Business Owner.
Entry to this course is restricted to those who:
• Year 12 Certificate (or equivalent) or pass the Language/Literacy/ Numeracy (LLN) requirements
• Are over the age of 18 years
• Minimum score of Upper Intermediate English (IELTS 5.5)
The training and assessment schedule is designed around: 15 hours’ face to face per week, for the whole duration of 104 weeks and 5 hours unsupervised-self-paced learning per week.
Start dates: January, April, July and October
Visa: Student (Allows you to work biweekly, unlimited hours during the holidays)
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM501 Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance-management processes
- BSBWRK520 Manage employee relations
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement