Talk to Us
Eve College offers this qualification that will help you how to plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
Office Manager, Legal Practice Manager, Information Services Manager, Operations Manager, Business Development Manager, Corporate Services Manager, Production Manager, Business Manager or Sales Team Manager.
Entry to this course is restricted to those who:
• Year 12 Certificate (or equivalent) or pass the Language/Literacy/ Numeracy (LLN) requirements
• Are over the age of 18 years
• Minimum score of Upper Intermediate English (IELTS 5.5)
The training and assessment schedule is designed around: 15 hours’ face to face per week, for the whole duration of 104 weeks and 5 hours unsupervised-self-paced learning per week.
Start dates: January, April, July and October
Visa: Student (Allows you to work biweekly, unlimited hours during the holidays)
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement